Goal of CAG Community Service Program
One of the primary commitments of CAG’s mission statement is to inspire students to lead meaningful lives as responsible members of a global society. To help fulfill that mission CAG has established a Community Service program K-12 that encourages all students to give of their time, talents and energy to help those in need. Through active participation in this program, CAG will
- Foster a lifetime commitment to community involvement as an integral part of a meaningful life.
- Promote a sense of social responsibility and global citizenship.
- Cultivate an awareness of human circumstances and differences that extends beyond the student's typical classroom or home experience.
- Motivate reflective, empathic and sensitive personal responses to the needs and experiences of others.
- Enrich the learning experience through reciprocal and sustainable partnerships with outside organization, institutions, and/or foundations.
CAG GOOGLE SITE FOR COMMUNITY SERVICE